Total Pageviews

Friday, September 24, 2010

Diff - Quick Change Cover

On my way home I passed through Masterton and called in on Magoos Street Rods while I was there. They have a pretty comprehensive showroom with a good range of "oooh lets buy it" kind of stuff on display.







I was eyeing up this booster and master cylinder set up while I was there but decided to hold fire as I really need to be doing as much as I can on the chassis while it is at Juniors Kustom Rides as there are things they can finish for me that I won't be able to do myself when that chassis is here at home. Its bloody tempting though.


....and I did succumb to one piece of man jewelery, I bought this Quick Change Diff cover when I was there to help dress up the Jag rear. It is straight out of the mold so will need to be polished yet, but it should really make a feature of the diff.


This what it will look like from the back of the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment